True World Of Darkness
Vampire Character Sheet Template
Click HERE to be able to copy the template.
- Height: ##’ ##” ( ## Meters )
- Weight: # Lbs ( ## Kilograms; ## Stones )
- Natural Eye Color: Color
- Natural Hair Color: Color
- Natural Skin Tone: Color
- Apparent Age: ##
- Date Of Birth: YYYY/MM/DD
- Actual Age: ##
- Father: Surname, Given
- Mother: Surname (Maiden), Given
- Sibling(s): Surname, Given; Surname, Given; Surname, Given; Surname, Given
- Spouse(s): Surname (Maiden), Given; Surname (Maiden), Given; Surname (Maiden), Given; Surname (Maiden), Given
- Child(ren): Surname (Maiden), Given; Surname (Maiden), Given; Surname (Maiden), Given; Surname (Maiden), Given
- Birthplace: Nation, State/Province, County, City/Hamlet/Town/Village
- Citizenship: Where is your character a citizen?
- Residence: Address, City/Hamlet/Town/Village, County, State/Province, Nation
- Aspiration 01: Long term goal.
- Aspiration 02: Long term goal.
- Aspiration 03: Short term goal.
- Aspiration 04: Short term goal.
- Breaking Point 01: What is the worst thing your character has ever done?
- Breaking Point 02: What is the worst thing your character can imagine himself doing?
- Breaking Point 03: What is the worst thing your character can imagine someone else doing?
- Breaking Point 04: What is the most traumatic thing that has ever happened to the character?
25 dots; No attribute above 3 at this stage.
27 dots; No skills above 4 at this point.
- Academics: 00
- Computer: 00
- Crafts: 00
- Investigation: 00
- Medicine: 00
- Occult: 00
- Politics: 00
- Science: 00
- *Religion: 00
- Science: 00
- Theology: 00
- Archery: 00
- Athletics: 00
- Brawl: 00
- Drive: 00
- Firearms: 00
- Larceny: 00
- Ride: 00
- Stealth: 00
- Survival: 00
- Weaponry: 00
- Animal Ken: 00
- Empathy: 00
- Expression: 00
- Intimidation: 00
- Persuasion: 00
- Socialize: 00
- Streetwise: 00
- Subterfuge: 00
- Skill: Specialty
- Skill: Specialty
- Skill: Specialty
[[Merits | MERITS
- Merit Name – Rating: Merit affect( s ) listed here.
- Date Of Embrace: YYYY/MM/DD
- Sire: Given Surname
- Childer: Given Surname, Given Surname, Given Surname
- Generation: 13th by default
- Vampire Age: Less than 50 by default.
- Blood Potency: 01 by default.
- Trait Max: Depends on generation.
- Max Blood Pool: Depends on generation.
- Blood Per Turn: Depends on generation.
- Max Ghoul Discipline: Depends on generation.
- Sect: Camarilla by default.
- Covenant: Covenants are Kindred social orders. While your character’s sire may influence her covenant choice, ultimately the choice is hers. Also, it may change with time. You may choose to start play without a covenant. Kindred without covenants are often seen as untrustworthy, but they have more freedom to negotiate their own alliances.
- Clan: A character’s clan is the lineage her sire embraced her into. This cannot change once play starts, but your character may channel her lineage toward a bloodline.
- Clan Bonus: Each clan allows it’s members to choose a bonus to one of two possible attributes.
- Bloodline: A bloodline is a special sub-clan with an additional in-clan discipline, and an additional weakness.
- Coterie: Your character’s personal clique or social group.
- Disciplines: Choose three dots in Disciplines. At least two must be from the vampire’s in-clan Disciplines. The third dot may be from any Discipline. If the character starts with Covenant Status in the [[Circle of the Crone]], Lancea et Sanctum, Ordo Dracul, or Tremere they may use this dot to begin play with Crúac, Theban Sorcery, Coils of the Dragon, or Thamaturgy respectively.
- Devotions: Special powers that are made by combining disciplines.
- Touchstone: Your character’s Touchstone is a person, place, or thing that reminds her of her humanity, and helps keep her grounded. You’ll need to name a Touchstone, and write it next to your sixth Integrity dot. If you choose to take the Touchstone Merit, you may start with additional Touchstones at lower levels of Humanity.
- Dirge: It’s the vampire’s secret self; it’s who he is when the lights are off and nobody is present to witness his dirtiest moments. It’s his dark indulgence. It’s the self-loathing she will never admit. It’s his desire for an end. It’s her need for companionship.
- Mask: Mask is the bearing Kindred present to the world. It’s the façade, the pretty lie. It’s the excuse for why he can’t stay for breakfast in the morning. It’s the reason she gives the cab driver for dropping her off near an abandoned warehouse at odd hours of the night. It’s his excuse for barely touching his dinner.
You have 21 points to spend here.
- Attributes = 04
- Skills = 02
- Skill Specialties = 01
- Merits = 01
- In-Clan Disciplines = 05
- Sabbat Status or Caitiff Disciplines = 06
- Out-Of-Clan Disciplines = 07
- Defense: Your character’s Defense is equal to his (Dexterity + Athletics) or (Wits + Athletics), whichever is lower.
- Health: Size + Stamina
- Initiative: Composure + Dexterity
- Integrity: Base Value 07
- Perception: Composure + Wits
- Speed: Dexterity + Species Factor [05 for adult humans] + Strength
- Willpower: Composure + Resolve
Character Creation Questions
Mortal Character Creation Questions
- Opposite Sex: How does your character relate to and think about members of the opposite sex.
- Same Sex: How does your character relate to and think about members of the same sex?
- Children: How does your character relate towards and think about children?
- Superiors: How does your character relate towards and think about those in a position of power or authority over them?
- Inferiors: How does your character relate towards and think about those whom they have a position of power or authority over?
- Politics: What is your character’s personal political beliefs, and are they open about them?
- Religion: What is your character’s personal religious beliefs, and are they open about them?
Vampire Character Creation Questions
- How did you meet your sire?
- Why did your sire choose you?
- What happened to your sire after you were sired?